KPO & BPO
We at D G S M understand Information is Knowledge and shrinking budgets and disruptive technology are driving the adoption of Business Process & Knowledge Process as a Service.
For us Knowledge processing is a continuous process of creation and dissemination of information by bringing together the process owners and create knowledge and see meaning in information and its context, that's Knowledge Processing Outsourcing or KPO.
Business Process Outsourcing or BPO is outsourcing of some of the business functions consisting of the back office or front office operations which will save cost, ensures timely delivery of service and value addition.
The benefits gained by KPO & BPO users are more than just cost savings. As with KPO & BPO users save time, they are able to gain more operational efficiencies by focusing on core business activities while having access to a breadth of skills, technology and service offerings.
User and Stakeholders Advantage
- Gain a competitive edge by offering better service and products more efficiently.
- Increase market strength.
- Improve service levels and responsiveness to customers.
- Become more flexible and nimble.
- Shift costs from fixed to variable.
- Improve focus on core business.
- Gain access to skilled resources and state-of-the-art technology.
- Manage the risks associated with technology and automation of manual processes.
- Expand into new markets.
The Five Factors of Advantage ... Components of the Offshore Attractiveness Index
|Financial benefit||30%||Labour cost, Cost advantage - operating and capital expenditures.|
|Service maturity||25%||Process maturity and competency of suppliers, Industry size and growth, Security / IP protection.|
|People||25%||Labour pool and skill level, Language proficiency, HR, Educational system.|
|Infrastructure||5%||Information Communication Technology, Physical infrastructure.|
|Catalyst||15%||Governmental support, Physical and time zone displacement, Cultural compatibility.|